Wednesday, November 28, 2018

being a witch in a world full of technology




In the olden days which quickly get forgotten as soon as humans step foot in america, women learned the arts.Women's arts. Sewing, bread baking and so on. In France, men do that and are proud! I love France! I would retire there if they would all come with me.

Everywhere else pretty much women must learn these skills in order to feed their families.
I know how to cook on the cheap, I just like to cook on the delicious and food should be enjoyed just not so much that you can't walk though.
Above in the photo is the latest Old Whore Soap! Half sold out and I only make 8 hunking bars of rich, heady and sexy soap!
She is gorgeous! Curvy and rare!

After years living here, in  Michigan, I can tell you that it is cold and winter just barely arrived.
I do not have to make cheese.
I do not have to console a crazy internet friend.
I do not have to pretend fairy tales are real and that I must abide by someone else's standards of what is socially correct.
I will speak my mind friends and yes, I am a coward when it comes to the  boss man standing there while I say words about the leadership style of my company. I will speak and ask the questions while being compliant because I am excellent at my job. leadership? They are not above reproach and they are always mad and furious driving the horses. I am a dog and dogs and horses, they get on pretty well. Till the dog nips too hard, no one likes being nipped at.
In my favorite book, "room on the broom", the dog says, "I am a dog, as keen as can be, is there room on the broom for a dog like me?"
the cat said, "No"
The witch said, "yes"..she knows that kindness overrides any hate and magical things happen from love.
Oh how the witch loves happiness and love!

Back to my point, making and doing quietly while mindfully working molding thinking things in to reality, is what it is about. make some cheese if you want to. make some soap if you dare.

Do what makes your heart feel rare
do it with a kind note
do it with eyes wide open
know the ones who actually care
who have been there all along
everyday a kind word a sweet song
a bite a morsel of nourishment
a creamy soapy lush refreshment




No comments:

Post a Comment