Tuesday, April 10, 2018

cold springtime mars saturn ideas mars in capricorn rules and even teaches saturn a thing or two

He should get out of that nook before it crumbles from above because he has been standing in there too long..
Saturn means to stand upright..




Everything is fine, I see things and people in my life are so many that the  life and breath of my family is a whole big thing I am in and I have to say, they are all doing great and I am not expecting anything more or less.
I feel like we are all pretty honest with each other and well as far as Mars in Capricorn goes, it is really happy here ..
Saturn is all about old ways, cracking ideas and cracking of skin and other breathing filters..skin is huge with Saturn, teeth, bones and calcium deposits in weak areas of the body...The neck..the spine..how you carry the spine..for me Saturn is about  honoring mother and father..this is a sacred task we all should share and rise above. Some families do not make it. Some are torn apart through human means to failure. Some fathers loose the honor and some mothers do too..

Saturn, "get it together"
Mars, "oaky, what do you need at this moment?"



It's odd to see a whole year with out some kid or their significant other not go through a challenge or two.
I watch as family on the distant  states and furter go through their lives, I mean not really,  on the face book.ah social media..use it or abuse it..
What do we really care to know about each other on the face book? Our opinions and politics have already put us in a category, I have read that..

I say things on the face book.There was this one boy that made accusations about me and I almost got mad at  him. All I am saying is don't be dumb and if you you haven't before like me, and many others, this is the time to think for yourself. Insults are not facts. Do not even go there.
Think for yourself.
What are you working for?
Be organized is the key and be  timely in movement.
What is it for I wonder and why are people so mean to each other?
On line people are mean. It is really sad.



I have had almost a whole week off from work. I made soap, read books and made food like I always do  without the lifting of at least 20 boxes weighing twenty pounds and then bending a lot.
I feel better and feel like I can carry this hip another few years :)
They want to give me a new one but I won't.
and always with the d..you need more vitamin d.
I want this whole fake  health thing to stop..
I mean yes drink a smoothie now and again or make your food..I am not joining a team okay..paleo my ass..stop it! get the freshest food you can and make it with simple sides..loads of greens and fresh lettuce..love!

Yesterday I made Greek Gyros..I sliced a cucumber and put really good yogurt on them and I put fresh lemon and salt and some garlic to soak in the lemon juice. pepper done..
I do not put dill on everything people think is greek..In summer I have loads of basil.
The other salad is simply thin slices of tomatoes and shredded lettuce..on that I did drizzle a fine olive oil from greece.."Horio"..so green and fruity..balsamic over on that too lightly. You stuff that in a pitta.
Sorry no photos, it was eaten off of the stove to be honest, so delicious it was!



No comments:

Post a Comment