Saturday, April 14, 2018

tarot and what I love

At one time I had many card decks and now just one and it is not really my favorite and actually I do not play the cards anymore.
Like I want to see the tower or death any time in any card reading.
What I like about tarot is that and I know this is going to sound unscientific but there is a telepathic energy that drives the hand and then the cards.
You think you are stirring up spirits and if we have learned anything from the Bhagavad Gita is that your mind makes all the enemies. Truth!
All the little thoughts are what wars are made of. Truth

So, I want to tell you about some old friends that have been coming around. I was married to one of them long ago..lovely man..we left the marriage as friends..sort of.
:)
Anyhoot, here we are years later.
He thinks I am still that same witch that can say and do craft which thangs..ha ha I loved the tarot back then.
I will say this friends..
Witches are better for humanity. Become one and see what the good that can happen.
We are open minded, we are always making our will make things happen, we work our asses off, we  see danger and we see friends who need a hand or a new word to inspire. We work hard for the good.
 Years have gone by, and all those years I have studied to become thoughtful and know the truth. a little better.
I even tried to love jesus then but that didn't work out.
lol

Look, I love the tarot and, and, playing  cards is an art and, yet, gambling with fate is silly.
I do not need a lovers card to know that there are men in my life who would love to be here at night..
no babies. I love being free to plan my own days. Truth!

Cheers, to all who can sleep alone and never be lonely!

Witches have days filled with correct choices because they know they cannot blame anyone else for mistakes they made..learning from that is what we do, learning hard, some of us too!
I mean this, a long skirt and earrings won't make that happen any faster.
Card 1
This was the card of the day.LOL LOL 

Look at it and study the things..You want to see that she is thinking about some things while he is of course trying to keep her. He can not  because the snakes the base of the forest tell another tale. One of secret longings and even some lies and shedding the old ways and how that will happen no matter what.

I chose this card not for myself as I say. I chose this card because the aggressive mars factor with mercury going direct here will shake things up so mind your responsibilities.
Be the hen who constantly clucks at her babies (thoughts in your brain ) so that they mind and stay close otherwise the snakes will come and eat them....notice how  his one foot is on top of one of the snakes..hummnnn do you think this card shows a player who is never satisfied? 

Card 2..
 This is about you and me making shadows in our minds and forgetting that we are always protected. This can be about drugs and how we carve affection through them. Notice the wolf and how he is telling the moon what happened. he is crying even. He needs to shed the guilt and longing of the heart. In a few days it won't hurt like this.

Card 3

The High Priestess

Don't kid yourself, she is a witch, say her name!

No comments:

Post a Comment