Monday, April 23, 2018

they will try to get to you be strong






there are no buts here and what ifs there
you need to do and be what you need to be
minding your tasks or guess what, learn to manipulate others so that they take care of you
carry on about plans and phone calls and whens
(true friendship has no obligations)
now hone in on your true witch art skills
no pressures to declare
no angers to compare
laughter and sweet music in the air
and flowers everywhere..

la la l a


they treat you different when they think you are weak. They can smell it.
Zombies fakin zombies..

Yea?
Well friends, here is an idea and why I loved The Walking Dead so much..at the prison they had ways to get out of the super safe chain link fence they restored because sometimes enemies are from  all sorts of ways.
You always have that safe exit. Oh, they will hunt you down and try to get you..they are like any virus.content until they see a host to suck time out of. Ah time..zombies, they have all the time..no worries..they have lunches and trips and stories no one cares about any more, they have money and they are cheap they need prestige and a name to carry on their arm and the food they eat has to have a tag..do you ever wonder how many hands have touched all that? Do you??

I find humanity this way, being that we all have gone in to the world and spend our time out there. I do. I engage all day and finally it means really many lives I lead.
My ex said that it was the two lives of Annie and I would get mad. He is right.. at work I cannot slice heads off, I mean here I do not slice heads off, I do say my thoughts which may be irrational and rabling, I know this!
fakin zombies

Here Alone
An exquisite film, well acted with the right tension, there were moments I had to pause,, and I have seen it twice.

What We Do In The Shadows!
LOL LOL  OMG LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment