Sunday, April 22, 2018

spring in your step Love earth love me love her be free

SHE is 
free from old dusty thoughts
that excuse every bad design
or unfair plan
cast raised and mean to others
fires broken hungry people and wars
it all pounds on her 
what you mean and how you mean
hear my words now and lets us, you and me
adorn her and know her better she is us
EARTH

The temps here finally got up to spring like. 59*
lol
oh, wow almost 60!
Today also they say. To me it felt like knives going through my knees and speckles of shards in my legs.
I knew we were having a solar flare the other day and I was expecting high winds instead i it was all me inside ( I ate a donut, I will admit, it always makes me have pain)) The weather really effects me I say!

If we are looking at  spring time finally. It was a cold cold month and we had snow and well it shows me that one little adjustment in our planets spin around the sun or a cool(er) spot in space can be treacherous some years.
We never think about our earth unless it is earth day.
Global warming and other ideas get washed by the wayside because people are lazy fuks and think they are  modern and spectacular using modern implements to eat their food they never saw being killed.
That goes for corn and tomatoes, everything...
growing your food  is just as hard..we sew we reap..well, the masses they just reap..


Scientists have revealed that plants communicatethrough the air, by releasing odorous chemicals called volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and through the soil, by secreting soluble chemicals into the rhizosphere and transporting them along thread-like networks formed by soil fungi.

No comments:

Post a Comment