Friday, April 6, 2018

the things about our body and our mind war factors libra watches as aries strides to make a point yet again

Leo finally becomes a lion
He sure does take  long, huh?
Lazy as fuk fire some  days but when he is good he is so so fine..
I love a leo virgo variety.

Aries Aries where are you in this chart...
so
is it time to go or
will you tighten the grip
of what you think you need to keep
nothing is real here so do not weep

that there are always two roads

then fine here we go make that money baby face the future with your head held high..




As a Libra with Capricorn and Scorpio tendencies both making me amazing and cray cray too I can tell you it has been a war yesterday..
this one dude started screaming at me because he assumed I am an immigrant.:) I tell you I almost got out of the car and knocked him down with my good knee:)something to show that I am done being intimidated by men. It happened so much that three in one day is like , "oh, just a moment here, what is the malfunction on this day?"
I parked by the dumpster at the Greek store and  he said I can't read and who do I think I am..:)
After two "I am so sorry" in perfect English  or if he may have prefered, Spanish, Greek or Macedonian I said  "I am sorry." he kept yelling, so, I rolled up my window as it went up, I yelled back, "fuk off!"
wow "sheesh, sorry", I said in a tone, louder that I wanted.
lol
I will fight that guy, I mean really, should I have got out of the car knowing I could take him down in a heart beat? As soon as he got close I looked at his stomach and his legs, to see his week points. I would hit his thighs hard with my knee before he could utter another rude comment to me. He would be down hard on concrete. He would be laying there at least a little bloody and the police would come..it would be a whole afternoon taking forms and talking to men behind glass. He was old and his voice would crackle and I saw his old teeth in his old yeasty mouth and got grossed out thinking, this is what mean people become. They get a face that is always fixed in a sneer..oh my goodness, he was a zombie! You roll up the windows if there is just one and drive off. He was so too a zombie!

breathe breathe and go home stop and rest a moment talk to a loved one
peace

I was so funny. Now, I must ask why he thought it was okay to freak out on the one week the Greeks go for all the Greek things at the  Greek store next door to him, I never see more than one car on a four space unit so he was freaking out about the Greeks. Imagine being a darker race of people or black,  and parking there and living with that  racism all the time no matter where you park. I was only parked there like 90 seconds too.
I get it, being old sucks. I cannot run a 6 mile run or hike a mountain for an afternoon, I never want to. I want tea with smart people and I want to know why a proton inhibitor inhibits and I can read, but only good books!

How was your day then?
Everything is good. there are new soaps galore..check it out, yea?
eleneetha.com






2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love this! "I want to know why a proton inhibitor inhibits." Hahahahaha! I love you, Ana.

    ReplyDelete