Wednesday, August 15, 2018

an astro look

The moon is in Libra and The Sun is in Leo
Let us enjoy the flowers
let us rejoice in Uranus in Aries fanning the changes and quietly becoming a force to be loved and reviered
As you look in the mirror please understand
you are all that there ever was with  stardust is in your hair
Take a look at your fellow man as one with your nature
and please touch his hand
because compassion is what we are after
reaching out to the love in your heart
spreading that real joy and not some made up stuff

It is all made up I know
a big fat show
do I need to be in charge of the action
no
I want joy
I want the perfume of a flower to reach deeply in my brain
I want the Leo Power of the perfectly untamed
Pounce as needed
on what you want to achieve. Learn and be greedy for the best things for all
not a template of a long dead meme
It is a beautiful thing
Us








No comments:

Post a Comment