Sunday, August 19, 2018

post massage two times MERCURY DIRECT THOUGHTS

Giving someone body work is very intimate. There are parts that you stroke, pull, rub hard on.
The guy was great. He took it all and then acted like he wanted more. He ha to look at my hands before he left to see what that huge force of intensity was all over him.

He couldn't get enough so, I gave what I thought I wanted to give.
You find out a lot about people when they are "almost" naked on a table. They say innuendos the first time and you leave them alone to chat. They open up more the next time and you find out they are ordinary and cliche'
Who am I the queen of not cliche?
I am that for sure!

He wants me to find him a 40 year old. He is my age and frankly I was a little taken a back by such a bold remark.
I said nothing and then he was ten dollars short the second time he came and that is two things right there..
lol

My daughter says I find fault in men no matter who I talk about. Not true! I love her boyfriend and my boys and find them quite amazing and not cliche. Maybe they are. I am judgy about men because ten dollars short? Seriously? I do not care for cheap as my generosity is unboundful! My time is that precious! You give me exact payment and no tip..I get it, not everyone has loads of bank..you cut me short and no tip..I chew on these things.
Be ready for what you want.
He asked for 90 minutes before we started and I did not even listen. I am smart and know what he needs and not what he wanted.

"There is no ninety minutes without 90 dollars, puta!"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha  course I did not say that..at 60 minutes, I stopped because I have limits.

Be ready to tow the line this next week. Be ready to boldly go where you have never before gone. Be happy that we get make stories about Mercury and reflect our nature in our myths..
you will and have been spending money like water and that is about to end..if you did panic and over purchase stupid things based on your ego, I am sure it is okay. Be ready to pay that Amazon Prime bill here soon..oops...

No comments:

Post a Comment