Saturday, August 4, 2018

what do you want from me it was mercury, I say

Merc retrograde can bring up some weird  things from the past. It is true. Way in the past and there are things you have forgotten and forgiven and yet some old hurts may come up and tickle your bitterness. Events shared about family and friends will come up. Some good, some bad.
Every one of them has gotten older and wiser I hope.

For me it has been a very busy time as usual. The garden has taken most of my summer. I have about a half acre and it grows lush and fast in summer. I realise what things I want to do next year and I am happy.
Every year has been an adventure, honestly! This year the dahlias are stars and the daisies which seem to be in flower all season. I got them from Anita, a customer who does not call me every day but loves some of my exotic plants. My wild geraniums which I only have maybe four varieties, zdravets being one..so strong and healing! Geranium oil by the way for poison ivy, gentle.


Yesterday a customer came in and was , he said, bitten by mites while cleaning his gutters and he came with his mom  or sister. Clearly OCD and freaked about bugs eating him. He later came in to thank me for my time and that it meant a lot to him.

I gave him 2 remedies, thanks to my Tonie!

One
Salty sea salt bath, hot hot hot (salty as the ocean)
soak
rinse with ot water
apply lavender oil
you can also apply lavender in the hot salt bath. It is very nice,  me, I would rather not see it go down the drain and use the oil as an anointing friend.
lavender is your best friend
In a perfect setting, frankincense can  be so soothing. Not everyone likes this churchy resin, find..strange, that!


Two
diatomaceous earth mixed with kaolin clay and gently rubbed on the body with a MASK on because breathing that dust is so bad for your lungs.

rub
wait a bit,  bathe in salt bath
rinse
lavender yourself:)

Fine, Tea Tree Oil..jeez..it stinks and I never want to smell that way. Give me rose and patchouli and lavender and neroli and frankincense and myrrh with sandalwood oil and loads of myrrh!
Give me a nice plate of food with out the guilt that comes with why you eat it.

If half the vegans were to work the fields for those grains they cherish so much they would not be so quick to choose that religion as their food source. It is a religion. Food and what it has become is so too, very much  a way of life, a belief, a remedy, a label like the bras that say, Calvin Klein. He does not even make those things..lol Just sayin..be free to eat your food any way you like  in the first world, where all the food all time exists.

I will stop because my dad is coming over.

Have a beautiful one because August goes really fast and before you know it, September and sweaters!















No comments:

Post a Comment