Monday, August 13, 2018

Complex lives don't matter

LOL


We get so caught up with what we love and what we want and what we get to call our very own to give love to, that we think it is the most important thing ever, the only thing for some. We seem to make our bubble and then try rolling it around on the rest of who ever we can...
Others will waste their  whole life working towards something and then when the work is done, they have done nothing and years and years have gone by and there they are on face book trolling people so they can start a debate, an argument!
 Well, I yelled at someone for dong that on my page.
We are here to provoke thought not debate and create indignation about what we know and believe in.
I am kind to all people, and will so too disrespect their gods. they are not necessary  but I do not attack you or follow you so I can disagree at everything you mutter..type..it is mind boggling really and I usually put a stop to it right off. I know you want to argue. These people are not your family or the ones who matter in your bubble..trust me!

I just learned the whole history behind Mohamed and really it plays like a modern political tale. we haven't changed one bit. It is one big organism swallowing the other and words can so too create an organism.
Say beautiful words and be excellent for sure but do not be that apologist who always makes his gods so sweet and gentle and loving and forgiving..they are only recently so forgiving. Their early gods were wicked and cruel and yet and yet...humans!!

"thou shalt love no other gods but meeeee"
If there is one god, and you worship other gods, that means like you suck on his toe or you rub his back or you cherish his big god dick in your mouth..I do not know..lol
do you like that one?
I made one quote yo..

"Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo" HG Wells

Well someone got totally morally indignant all with  the big god dick in  her throat and still talking about god is so too love but is us humans and greed and gagg..sorry LOL

I am done with lectures on facebook.

You want to enlighten your heart and mind and not get mad at some other "meme" telling lies, right??

I do! Now I see why Justine tells us all "hello" every day in a sweet and happy way. Yes..I will be and am, thank you! I love you and will always will! :)

 I love a nice photo of a family or nature or your  grandchildren and or some flowers and food you made with your hand. I want to hear that you have a great idea and how we should listen to your story and then talk about it. I want to hear you play the ukulele and sing a good song about how I love my home and do not want to leave to go on the road and sell food to people  who are hungry and have big money..a good song where we are so happy because the garden, the soap, the yia yia and papou and not the grass or secret tapes..
or who will be the next big organism that swallows us up for another 400 years?
I hope it is our next very awesome generation. I know know I made at least a couple of them who will carry on.




SOAPMAKING  makes me so happy..
I usually take July off and sell through the soap because I love fresh soap and if it goes a year with like one or two left, I toss it. It is hard because essential oils are not cheap. Prices have gone up and this has led me to modify my desires for say four ounces of yuzu which is like 200 easy!
What a nice thing, yuzu and sandalwood lotion? MMMMMMMM












No comments:

Post a Comment