Wednesday, August 8, 2018

planetary conjunctions in capricorn solar happenings and rants of all kinds

I am doing my first therapeutic massage today since the Peruvians, 12 years ago.
Long story and obviously they had money and he was creepy and with a weird baby voice and she was all cut up from head to toe. Lips, butt, stomach, the whole thing. They had a beautiful home in the jungle maintained by less worthy jungle people happy to clean up for them and stay there when they were traveling and enjoying their lives and money.
I could tolerate all of that, I mean so what, they were free to live any way they wanted and they paid very well. The last  time, she was not there and the baby voice turned in to a hard penis man and all hell broke loose.
"hey why do you not have the peruvians as clients anymore?'
"I think they moved away"
I came home that afternoon stunned at the cliche of life. good thing I know jujitsu or I feel that would have gone way south fast, south and then deep north..ah the penis!
I will never forget those people.


"what have you made this summer?"

Nothing new really, I made what I had to make based on my menu. I made some old favorites too.
There is nothing like a  good smelling cocoa butter soap to make my day and of course the cypress soaps I made for Martha, well that one stole my heart. It is all for her.

I have been asked to make a salt body scrub and I can do that. Shipping oily things like that freaks me out. I would rather give you the recipe and you can see how easy and not expensive good skin care is.

I know there are people that will not bother. I will tell them about salt scrubs and they will not even consider making one. They would rather buy that Alba crap and smell like a fake hawaiian! LOL
Please!
I think they bought out Rachel Perry products from the 70's and just made new labels and added more chemicals to you know, stabilize, smooth out and give you that fake softness you can only get from their fake ass chemical scrubs..:)

Try this beauty!

SALT 1 cup

HONEY 2 tbsp

OG COCONUT OIL about  1-2 tbsp give or take

LIME MANDARIN OILS ten drops each more if you are me

add just enough cool coconut oil to make a paste with the salt and honey. You do not want oil floating because it is too goopy and drippy. Add your essential  oils and mix thoroughly..
Keep this in a cool dry place so that you can easily scoop a palm full and go at it.

We will see if I want to buy new jars just for this..I will maybe offer this on the web site.
I have a beautiful mandarin oil and the lime oil here is organic.

What are your thoughts? Would you care to have one mixed for you or are you one who would definitely make this right now and go bathe or shower?



I will let you know how the treatment goes with my new client..I am confident and not nervous which is a very good sign..
Have a beautiful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment