Sunday, August 26, 2018

There is a full moon brewing in Pisces brings 12th house conclusions deep connections





This is wonderful for so many reasons when we look at mythology and astrology which I know,  I know
it has nothing to do with science..

It has everything to do with our brain and how we mold our thoughts..the science of telepathy is real and I am excited to see what we discover about our brain and how it transmits ides in a large groups and organisms.
I am still looking a couple of months ahead as I always do. To me this next three months is very important in my work..
I have my work my life's work and that is that..soap and aromatherapy is my best thing and it is my ever beloved craft..
carry on!

Full moon in Pisces you say? Oh? Conjunct Neptune sort of..oh? Not really, they will glides over one another and it is all light and reflections and where that is coming from and well,  it is light..light is spectacular god.

Moon is howling, crying, gripping to the earth as if you will die in space if you let go. You will die in space just not yet..

Moon is secret longings, fears, doings that will be confronted and fixed depending on other factors of course..look at your self and see what you are becoming so far..that is for sure the Moon in Pisces.
Also it is that things are not always what they appear. Fakes ass story tellers!

 The way you look is not the way you are..see? The suit, the happy seemingly problem less wealthy family, has deep muck in their booties..scrape that off before you enter even in my mud room puta!

Moon in Pisces is a fishy deal or fishy story or bragging on your life when secretly  your habits are costing you dearly.

Moon is Pisces is about the fish with razor sharp teeth who can dwell in dark water until the right time of night when  everyone is hiding and he can sniff you out  and his words will be as cold as steel and tear you easily apart. Like a razor even..depending on other factors of course.


In the solar chart it sits of course in the 12the house..I like it here and it is very much in harmony with all the Scorpio business in the 8th house. Do not be afraid of the work. It is only unreal and hard because you do not know the recipe yet..it  will  be amazing when you are done!

The 12th house is the hardest and best house. it is about seclusion and buckling down to make your life worthy..Pisces knows about being alone and how that is okay with him! He has everything, she is everything, we are all sweet salty bubbles in a sea brimming with life.
I am a soap maker..I love sweet salty bubbles.



No comments:

Post a Comment