Thursday, August 9, 2018

happy new moon ya'll Moon in Leo with Uranus in Taurus and things

Yummy new moon
new beginnings that may burn out..remember mercury is in retrograde
things still break and you can deal great time to fix.. fix little things you thought were big
the new moon is always about budding ideas
fixing structures, your pillars like your bones, teeth and your outside gutters..yup, time to do a power wash!
The new moon in connection with money and inheritances based on where it is in your chart.
Leo loves money and has abilities like a master.
He looks great in the end even though he may appear to be scruffy.

I say he..
leo Leo leo



Here we are then..if we say New Moon in Leo but also in a sort of weird angle with Saturn in Cappy there..do not forget the big blue elephant in the room making you more edgy about money, Uranus in Taurus! More things broken because of merc retro, being fixed in their own time  no matter how you tried to rush things.
I will say burned out karma coming back to bring you to the choices that have brought you here at  this moment.
Stop fixing what is already broken. move on and deal with a loss.
Wake up and remember who you are.


Money is relative in so many ways and yet we need it to survive in this fast based world. How else would we get our frozen green beans! I have a whole crateful because my neighbor grows too much every year..lol A giant  crate. I always say to myself, "there is a reason I do not grow green beans, trimming them all each one at a  time!" I will!
 I mean why does he grow them if the cannot eat at them? Old people! ha ha ha He brought over 8 zuckinis..oye!

Are you happy with what you  have created so far?

In the Garden..you do not hesitate to pluck a  weed and yet, you will nurture one for years based on some strange gilt(religious) or sex shame.. who knows why we do it? Yes, I am referring about people..:)
"Integrity" is a some sort of word here and also "truth" and  yet they are not the same.
Truth is what you are told is true, your personal meme..I am pagan or I am vegan or I am paleo..I am all those things..yo!
Integrity is something more..it is like the deep feeling of comfort  or pain..how much does it hurt and how much do you justify about the real feelings in there every day as time ticks??


The New Moon
Leo is about grandeur and working with what you have and no, there are many who do not live a suburban life where the lawns must be cut or else! You live in a little bubble.. Cut the lawn, just do not poison my organic haven.
I lived in a place like that and I was mad all the time because all I could smell was the grass poison stuff they spray..now, no one next to me at least, sprays. I have not smelled poison for years. I am very glad and grateful about my neighbors, beans and all!

For the next few years Saturn and Uranus will play nice. They want to. Leo shines on and he can wait for the goodness and have long periods of very little knowing he has everything.. I say, "he"..ha ha ha





No comments:

Post a Comment