Friday, March 10, 2017

More sage and lavender more old whore and more better life

They are are so special. I love making them. All the soaps, I fall in love with them. Some right away like that one guy that dove in and kissed me in the first five minutes of our acquaintance. :) Some are are a little bit too much and you have to take a time or two to nurture and develop with. Like good friends do.

It becomes a ritual because after all these years I really do best in quietude and solo work.
I recently did a very expensive project for a girl who throws money at me. It still had to be something I love. I have to live with it and focus on and harbor its development..
I get so nervous and spend too much money and then what I do with that is really right. It is my hope,

You get your soap stuff together (:mise en place..:)you line up your ingredients as to not miss a thing. You have planned and planned for weeks on just the right amount of oils to suit this recipe. What else is there? Throw it all together and sniff and stir and smile on top of the soap cream.

I have added so much myrrh and vetiver to one such soap mixture that I cried when it was over. I have been crying the whole time. Myrrh can do that to you. Your compassion levels become high and you get to see things from a mothering aspect rather than in anger over some jealousies and rants. People! They suffer and you get to to cry with them sometimes. Read "me before you" the book not the movie.
You will cry and cry hard.

Spring is up on us and I aim to titillate with ideas which I hope will inspire you to great thoughts and silly laughter.
The next six weeks will be intense and you a chance to add new skills to your wagon of confidence goodies. you carry that with you so it might as well be  easy. Make sure all your tools are well taken care of and your hard work will show.
Lower types will want to fight and carry on and suffer with their own made misfortunes..yea. Some will cry and the smart ones will learn and live to see another day.

It is so cold today but I feel spring anyhow. The sun will shine and the birds will sing. It is gonna happen!








No comments:

Post a Comment