Thursday, July 19, 2018

chiron in aries and what it means

It happens and it is a radical energy with chiron..the the last few times were changes that molded us in to what we are right now,. It is always about freedom and restrictions based on the extreme. You kissed a girl and did not ask, you are a raspit. You ran your mouth about some political thing that others found repulsive and rude..it goes on

Think about the riots of 67 and 68 back in the day when we were all too young to be racist. Us young un's!
I had just come from Greece and really could have cared less about skin color. Mrs Sorice, an african american 4th grade school teacher embraced me, who said that she looked like Diana Ross and I would smile not knowing who diana ross was..lol she was my best first american teacher ever. She cared about me learning English and I dove in. I saw kids snorting glue under bridges and was not inclined to go that route..good things!
I found out later as I learned all the dance steps to her music that Diana Ross and Mrs, Sorice did not even come close to looking the same..ha ha she just loved her music is all! "Ohhhh" :))

Think back still, after wwII when men came home and business began to boom because of new engineering and chemical inventions.
If aries is great at anything, it is making money..making things work and making mechanics become art..
I love that!
the thing is...
aries can have a low tolerance and maybe the inability to hold back jibes and even accusations. This may lead to a pack mentality which can be as extreme as a witch hunt..Then people become violent because they can't hold it in..

Direct your energy to new ideas where you get to learn a new way or teach someone younger (babes) some of your techniques and allow them to shine under a new wing..
try not to lean on your sword too much..
oaky

i am now going to go cut a tree some more and make a rose garden. I am  very excited!





okay so I saw a lovely little woman's garden on you tube and she writes little poems on plaques in each section of her garden..
here is one of  mine..
"as I sit in my garden with my cup of sweet tea, it is as if I am her and she is me"





No comments:

Post a Comment