Tuesday, July 10, 2018

yes indeed four planets in retrograde





mars
saturn
jupiter
neptune
Uranus opted to stay out of that get together because he is all gung (and hung))hoe on doing and making a good life for himself. Something he has long taken for granted.

That day I was so shaken about  something that it went all the way to my core..
a very taurus/uranus conjuring!
It was something dumb with my kids and for one time, I saw some of the things I say to my dad or mom and it makes them all hurt the same way. They handle things more graciously than I do. I just cry. I say what I am going to say and cry. It shakes a person up.
Later, when I went to work, every one was that way. the manager, kids up front!lol
The boy from up front came and said that five planets are in retrograde..wow! LOL I thought about my day and responded,
"Great!"
Now you can finish all the things you have been putting off. Now you can face the dreaded black thoughts of letting something go for good. Now you can look in your own mirror and state what and who you are. Do you even know? You had better look and look hard because your true colors must come out or fade like an old photo! Is that what you want? :)
Work your brain, I say and not for the news you only want to hear, but all of the ideas which mold us and make us believe in things or people or even ourselves..

"I know what is good and what is bad, no one can change my mind!"
LOL
"what is good or bad changes ever  few years, you cannot base your morality on good or bad.."

"there are two kinds of people in the world, those who embrace nostalgia and those who desire better earth changes"
I translate these quotes from books I have had the pleasure of learning from. I am so lucky!  I live with high minded learners!
Being so attached to nostalgia that you forget we humans are one thing mixed in  like the  sauce of our earth mother..her dirt, her water, her calcium and mag and her yellow flowers on the hill you climbed as a child always your feet attached to her always your home attached to her, she is so amazing and so miraculous, our planet, how can we be so callous?
How!?
I am not crying. I am in love with her every summer,. I am her lover as I plow in to her  vulva with pure lust for her life in me! I am in awe and in love and I worship her in a way that transcends the human emotions some man made gods portray. Not Earth, she is strong with her iron core, all melted and well..I do go on!


Mars Saturn Jupiter Neptune

Mars:
get all your medical things taken care of. Cars need fixing?

Jupiter: Stop eating so much cake..jeez! Eat a melon, it is summer!

Saturn: Yea, your ego gets hurt all day. Why linger around people who suck and who hurt you and dissapoint? Do you like being this way? Get over yourself dude! You are not special and so you must let go of old ways and maybe get therapy not tinder!

Neptune is  tricky..here in my opinion, it brings a hazy sort of feeling and yet..art is back, real people like us are back in style because Amazon cannot bring you joy like I can..LOL
ha ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment