Friday, July 20, 2018

moon jupiter with neptune all in water

"moon is early and jupiter too late so don't be deceived by neptune's hidden ice rage"

the moon  wants to please and be happy and scorpio like only the best things. He loves to be take care of somehow too. It is a great thing with virgo here..I won't go there..thank you virgo people for being ninjas!
I am talking mythology okay, I do understand the laws of physics and know there are no men on Jup!
To me and in my mind's eye I think Jupiter has a real big influence as well as all the parts of our big magnet system! How can one say that these forces don't have any effect or make us rumble. I am rumbling right now!

For pisces it is an awakening in a big way of what they have devoted to lives to. Are they content at the moment and ready to take care of themselves again? Yes! Look, it is better that you close off some of the micro manage and take care of your physical needs. You know what they are. Do not be a martyr.

Aries men and Libra men..oye..Be charming like Hector at work. Everyone loves him, cute, sweet, never smells bad lol and don't you think it is time you engaged in something nice for everyone and not your hidden world of toys? Your fine bourbon mean nothing to me. How old is that bourbon, again?

I am not going through all the signs today because then it feels forced like I have to make up something.
I do feel for you Taurus boys and girls finally letting an old ache go. The longer the worse you will feel. right? Yea..naw, you will never be that. You will never allow anyone to penetrate your elegant grace and charm. I love my Taurus.
You know, it is about Uranus having been now for a couple years in to Taurus. what with such a hard force having passed through  the house of dark secrets and painful exiles.. It is about Scorpio finding something truly rare and good and it is about super fine exciting opportunities and rare learning curves that will mold you for the next six or eight years..give or take..in to who you will be then. the signs are already telling us.
A Taurus boy said to me he thinks we should talk some more because I nailed him the first day. I am not psychic, I have analyzed so many faces behind a counter through  my awesome life  that I can look at someones eyes and see everything. It is scary when I am right because I like to root something out and see what we have and go from there. It is about kidney lung meridian which I like to call the "party boys"
kidney
lungs
eyes
ears
throat
skin
Here is where we abuse our body by too much fat, bad food, that stupid gummy your friend loved, liquor, smoke...meds..worse yet..


Don't be the boy that lets things go in search of dreamy dreams
don't be the girl who holds bitterness over a lover not worthy of her and yet she grieves
please
you always want him to be noble but he never was and you are still mad because he never could be, noble, true or loyal..he cannot, he is the bug that will sting you and you'll carry his mark on your ass which is where he likes to bite..fuker..ass biter!

ha ha haaaaa
lol




My garden poem of the day~

daybreak  sun coming over the trees
shining brightly  in all its glory
cool morning dew beneath my feet
birds softly serenading the flowers for the bees
have a sit down here and tell me a story













No comments:

Post a Comment