Thursday, July 5, 2018

to learn your tasks aim for the happiest and start now

"we need everything so bring it all"

Here is what we will need,
good intentions,
 ability to carry out physical tasks,
 communications of what is desired and what will be.


Good intentions are the first things for me because intent causes a chemical reaction in my brain and yours, to create the sparks of neurons and the brain just goes with it. Now to turn those intentions in to a million dollars or more, that is something we all must realize based on capacity to accept and understand what we are capable of and deserve. I mean it is only a few zeros, of never seen gold anyhow. What are you so afraid of?
Commitment? Obligations?
Maybe yes?


Ability to carry out physical tasks..
A big one yes?
Eat right my friends and eat real food not some made of crap that looks like a burger. Make your food yourself so that you can understand what goes in to you each bite. That is my favorite and it goes further..
When your body has the right nutrients, your bones and muscle can be healthier and carry  your heavy ass to next thing.
That is the idea. I see all sorts of gals both fit and not fit..mostly not fit ,go for the fake burger! Okay, all of them are not fit. The fit people have a shopping cart that is clean and no boxes and no fancy two layer plastic and then fancy cardboard on top..None of that fancy labeling will make that food any better for you. That said eat more salad.

One of my favorite salads!
cut in bite sized pieces..
2 peppers
2 tomatoes
1 cucke
basil
1 onion

2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
salt pepper
eat

Comunication

My favorite because I love to talk and express ideas. The ability to convert thoughts into discernible sentences is, what makes me who I am. That said, many people love to take my time as if I have nothing going on except that moment with them which can turn in to 30 moments. They add up.
If karmas were real, mine would be that I nurture and have an ear for many. Somehow my talent may be to take the words people say to me and understand that person..somehow, I can see pictures of their internal workings and somehow I sometimes smell decay and black thoughts..
 You know, not everyone who eats brown rice is kind. I would even venture to say that all the restrictions people put on themselves and their bodies, do indeed  make them cranky and mean.

Never let that be me..
I am happy and happy as can be, see?
Life is bliss when you accept each wish your brain has conjuered
I live the life I believe in
and I have deep gratitude for each moment
no regrets no illusions and no fake ideas of happiness









No comments:

Post a Comment