Saturday, July 28, 2018

That Moon though

This is the blood moon at the temple of Apollo in Greece.  Look how the early Greeks fashioned the position of the statue to hold the moon at such a time during 100 ish year cycles..
wow!  I love the way ancient man worshiped the stars and planned their lives around the cycles of our stars. This very intense reflection of the moon towards our star is so beautiful I could cry! I won't cry though.

Flat Earthers, take notes, everything becomes a round ball in space and there are no flat disks. Look at that Moon of ours which we need so much for any kind of good life here, one more and we may have not been so lucky, no moon, and we would  have not survived.. There are not demons dwelling in your heart, that is for dang sure. Your brain which creates them is where you should take a look at yourself.


Let us now become what we have been talking about all these years, I will say to myself as often as I can because guilt plays no hand in my day.
Mistakes and choices based on my ignorance cannot be nurtured, no thought will be spared to my own hidden perhaps intentional self destructive behaviors such as guilt, pity and impetuous liaisons..fem or male..friends or loved ones..You would be surprised how many people you can waste your day with and in the end, nothing good has happened and time has still ticked doing what it does without regard for your spiritual happiness.
(by the way, my blog, is really my own therapy and a good way to kind of help myself so that I can "spell" it out to myself.
yes it is all about me, me , me..and "spells"
lol
:)

I love the stars so much and we all know when I love something, I am loving it for life.


No comments:

Post a Comment