Friday, July 27, 2018

Happy Blood Moon babies!

There is so much and it is hot. I love it and my body is killing me but I suppose our star says that every day that it churns our living life fuel.
I walk about 4 miles a day give or take. I talk about it because you would be surprised how much you can't do when you cannot walk. I can walk, I am just saying.
I bought some new shoes, really good ones, Merill's..maybe they will please me for a month or two.

I love good shoes seeing as that I pound pavement all day.
My favorite thing is the dirt outside. Barefoot, no bracero..ha ha This is why I will make this place a haven all surrounded by high and low trees to shield my naked bod from the old neighbors..ha ha again.. My place is so hilly (baby bunny hills) and bumpy cuz the moles live underneath my place in the garden. They have dug tunnels and are nice and safe all winter. In summer,  The tunnels must get cleaned out cuz you can tell  it is more airy to walk on the grass..My plans are to have no grass in the back..none. The deer, he sleeps in the corner on the wild side. Mind you, I live in Livonia, Michigan, a suburb with older tree on this side of town. Like a hidden nature garden because of the old trees here.
Think about that! How few trees you live near to.
The blood moon is about paying your dues to your mother..remembering your mother and remembering that you were once a wee child with strange notions and here you are now weaving your memories in and out.
Your memories eternal is what the Greeks call someone when they die..
"eonea tis mnimni"
"memory eternal"
It is so complex a statement in life as well as death. Life is when you make the eternal memories.. Call it karma if you will, call it sins if you must..it is the kind of wave you decide to project and are making right now.
People!
It is the lizard brain not the devil which still continues to plague us or remain in our survival mechanisms. I see it all the time. Why else would we divide earth in borders? Why else would we kill each other over our spot?
The lizard brain will kill to eat or be eaten. He knows this from way back in there and never even thinks about it. He will be food in the wild for sure..I mean you do not even have to skin a human like you do a cow.
Mmm
Beyond meat er Soilent Green is sounding interesting..

"Yea, we add beet juice there to make it look like you killed something but you did not."


Humans, People and the advertising which keeps the colony thriving..like ants..we function through a lot of silent hormone type threads which can weave to be not just plain old wretched but even worse..Hitler, Stalin, Trump, Hilary, Her cheating man, all of them..I won't go there, I am not interested in them.
 I am interested in this super bloody moon and how it squares Uranus. How this square is very rigid and yet a lover of true art. true change of heart and looking deep within to find satisfaction in your endeavours..
 Uranus in Taurus always ask "are you happy and what can I do to hurry up and make it so?"
The full moon in square in the same theme says many things. This full moon can bring out the worse bullish behaviors in men with too much testosterone and one needing a quick fix. Or, women, yes, women with so much jealousy and anger that they cannot see the plain truth.
Taurus is changing big time because they will not just sit around the house all day wasting time being sad. yes people are vile(lizard brain) and you are not a part of that. They would hate on anyone who fit the idea  of what they should hate.
Do not fit their idea, is what I am saying.
Get a hair cut.
Clean the house and make it pretty. eat right too..doughnuts make you fat and heavy and there are steps to climb..
Clean every thing.

Food is a big one but I say, do not be fooled by the carpetbaggers of the aquarian age all with the finest labels and tricks to swindle whiles you drool..
I love you!












No comments:

Post a Comment