Thursday, May 17, 2012

the zen whore

did you enjoy lady barbara? She is  a very interesting woman. She  has a favorite hoe..you know a tool in which one would till small spaces of earth...
ah..
the zen whore..
that is me.
Can I tell you how pleased I am with this last batch of soapmaking glory?
Can I tell  you that when it comes to any enjoyable pass time, I choose making soap over any other thing I might also enjoy?
Yes in deed I am a zen whore, I am!


Other soap made 5/16/2012=18=9

Peppermint polenta ( I couldn't find good oats from the store I was in but they had og, gluten free polenta)

Wakame aztec clay with lavender lime and lemon oils

Eucalyptus french green clay with Himalayan salt


Tomorrow, I make a woodsy spruce vetiver
vetiver vanilla
and maybe more patchouli..
people love patchouli!


Unless of course I get any other bright inspirations!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
thank you:)
thank you
thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment