Wednesday, January 10, 2018

remember the gnarly bitch in a new way

The Gnarly Bitch is  a cream that I made when I lived in Kentucky... back in the day..
My hands, see, for self therapy, I pulled grape vines out of the woods and cut them down and my hands were so strong nand gnarly, worked,  rough and ready. I cried and ripped them down at the same time.
To this day that is so. About my hands. I am done trekking in deep woods to play. Gnarly, minus the rough stuff now and minus the tears.:)


Soap is dirty business friends and there is always clean up and the anointing which is the best part.

 Even today in the retail business soap becomes a big deal and who gets the best spot. It is always the big guy. Look at the popularity of goat milk soap..
Look at me! I can't do it. I have tried, believe me! I have many reasons and way better fat  options.

It is time to make creams. Everyone wants lemon cream and vanilla cream, I want a grapefruit cream too..we will see.
I will use the last of that shea I have from the chicks in Ghana and make some good stuff.

Ideas for  every day lotions should be simple because you want soft  tones which will blend well with other things you might want to put on later. That is why the basic vanilla cocoa cream is fabulous and that's why people now want more lemon cream. Simple pure, and good for you.
Perfect for any one and even babies.I love skin care so much.
That is why I am thinking of past recipes for face products, like a good scrubber. Like a good cream.


Gnarly Bitch from memory~
The gnarly bitch was nice and I can never make her that way again. I cannot. I did write down the recipe in a booklet which is here somewhere..let us begin from memory..

cocoa butter
a bit of shea
organic jojoba for a silky silky feel
a drop sesame  receiving the golden rays which heal and give
a bit of beeswax
to hold when there is sway
a bit of rose, okay more, radiate open heart to best things
otto
bulgarian of course
a bit of vanilla
patchouli,
to spark an awareness with in me and hopefully now you
to exhibit graciousness instead of sorrow
to pull hard on the rough fibrous vines of angst and regrets which hold you back
get in to the woods of your heart and rip down the chocking thoughts and habits which claim they support you
tear them down and watch as the light comes through











2 comments: