Saturday, January 27, 2018

champaca patchouli patchouli patchouli

let us attend...


I bought a wee bit of champaca from eden botanicals and made a hair potion that smells like candy.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/585641203/reverance-and-imbolc-champaca-hair?ref=shop_home_active_4
Like a white flower far away, its perfume coming in waves with the breeze..too much?

Now, my girl, she wants a patchouli champaca or did I hear her wrong?

The verbena and sea weed soap turned out really good and smells, let me say, as it should. Litsea is so sharp to me and yet I get close to this one and I do get the deeper notes..verbena, is delicate acting, she is!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/574538188/persephonies-journey-through-time?ref=shop_home_feat_2


My next thing is something cozy for the next few months of winter here in Northern Michigan. It is warm and then ice at night.
Soap will be made as I am looking forward to more woodsy things.
Cedarwood, pine, fir, spruce, patchouli, clove...mmmmm
A nice warm comfy spot after your shower and you feel warm and cozy and clean all over with a hint of spice, it is so so nice..

My ideas flow as springtime becomes something soonish..

How about this..
coriander patchouli red mandarin
with this and that...
nutmeg
black pepper
oak moss
vetiver


You know what I want, I want archaic rock looking blocks of hunkin good smelling soap nugs that have weight. I also look forward to my new soap stamp to go with my archaic old whore looking soaps and products.

The packaging is not always the same okay..I do love those new pumpy oil  bottles though!
We need more of those. I think the four ounce  for the gele' balms would be nice. They are three bucks a piece, where the jars have been one dollar each till now, that is why good price points right?

Sometimes I get seduced by a serving vessel, mostly, you'll get amber or blue because of the deals I encounter. I want to put as much of the good stuff inside.

Oily scrubs are out babes. I can't and so are bath salts, no..the scrubs can leak, not always but they will leak and then you get an oily label and I loose sleep. LOL
I don't loose sleep. I make the label so you can just take it off.


I love soap making so much. Today I am fixing to make these delicious treats and then I will sleep so good.














No comments:

Post a Comment