Wednesday, January 10, 2018

looking at the tenth house capricorn saturn jupiter venus more

when I was a young woman and studied astrology with Robert, at Mayflower
http://mayflowerbookshop.com
I was very interested in my own chart and how the numbers work. I did all the math by hand and now I just don't need to, what with the computer apps you can get to delineate your own path.
It is real to me still in many ways, still. I have evolved to be an atheist witch and will not can not go back to myths  legends and certain fixed ways to live and believe.
I do not believe. I observe. it is the best way for me to go through and sort through the information of my own humanity.
That being said...
The tenth house is amazing and bad.(sorry, nothing is as sweet as you and I would like)) Honey, manuka, yes!
It can be humans ganging up on what the perceived as weak or not right for their perfect picture  of what you should be to them.
It is based on many factors that have nothing to to with astrology and yet, how how does Saturn pop up to ruin ones day each time while Jupiter tries to calm and quench and say "hey listen to me, you are a tyrant right now and no one wants to live by your ill logical ideas which could be secretly steeped and ruled by wealth, misogyny, male mysteries" and of course the one no one wants to bring up because it is bitchy, the old lady..
Ageism is real friends and I for one never thought I would be saying it it.
Look at how we are perceived  in movies and such..
ha!
The witch with in, is what I will reach for..and will observe now,  The master of numbers and who is prodding? The queen of hearts and who is draining your juices so hard that ice queen is near?
The real not so mystery, is that the witch before you, can see right through all your fears. That is my personal for what ever "godly" reason,  talent. It is a gift each one of us has a chance to reach for.because what you are afraid of with be in touch and soon. It will follow up, see?
You get sacred because being a high thinker and concerned about excellence, you may react to made up words  in such a way you had never expected. You know I will say it, the words  others are afraid to breach because of some made up conduct. I am not saying you should cut peoples heads of with a sword. I am however, a libra tenth house person and for sure there will be knives, and blades..lol
ah tenth house you you gift me with wonderous changes..


How about you lovies?
What tenth house issues are you having to sort through and be responsible for?


No comments:

Post a Comment