Friday, January 26, 2018

old whore imbolc









This is my offering for Imbolc this year. There will be a soap and oil for this blend and it will be pretty basic and stinky as usual. :)

Here is my recipe and I hope you like it.

blood orange
bergamot
rose
jasmine grand
patchouli
tonka
vanilla


No oakmoss or labdanum for this batch. The tonka will replace the oakmoss and  give us a new horizon  which she can bask in a reflection of..I do think I said it right.
The jasmine is what I really want to highlight. It should be sultry and make you a little be shall I say, misty with carnal yearnings?
Okay I will.

Jasmine grand awakes things in a woman may have been  been secretly storing.
Jasmine grand is able to penetrate the deepest rooty and intense parts you you. jasmine is the secret goddess with in. Soft, moist, powerful and a little dirty!
Men are interestingly few and far in between who love her..good then, we only want the ones who are willing to explore her transitions in to the underworld.and  the weak and strong forces of womanhood  say her name baby!
What can I say, I love the transformations she acquires for me..Jasmine

The rose here along with patchouli really offers more that a mid point and together just those three ingredients would be enough for any chypre enthusiast. Is it still a chypre is the oakmoss and labdanum are omitted? I say, "yes". I do what I want and I really want that it should make you very happy. I want that very much.

I am making labels now and it is always a meditation and not to be rushed.
I also want to thank you for all of the support in sales and if anything leakes, i will replace it!




No comments:

Post a Comment