Monday, January 15, 2018

the next thing to do




It has been a few busy days and I want to say "hello" and thank you!
I do feel blessed but not because I always am and  yet in spite of obstacles, it is my best year ever.
I am constantly challenged and my reactions are not always elegant.
You are too. I know this because we have a very strong connection going on.

It is our humanity and anger in people that concerns me most days.
"There are no sides okay" I want to say. The earth is round so you do not have to take a corner. There are many who have no choice and as much as you think you have a choice, you do and don't.
You have a choice to be kind and actually supportive.

That means do not be a secretive arrogant jerk all day and then say you love me.
Right?

This goes for friendships and work relationships.
The constant nitpicking over the what you might perceive are great things shows me that you have to change your focus because you are missing the point. So immersed you may be on that one thing.
The thing is, when you become toxic to others and effect their lives, this is when you missed the point. We have all done it. Moods man, they are vampires!

My excellent way of living and wanting is this, "you must begin from fullness before you can take away"

Fullness of creative endeavors that do not leave you in a rut of always defending your reasons for doing what you do.
Fullness to your favorite best things and then you can sort and take away.
Fullness in favor and not distrust
Fullness in contentment and happiness and not in lust of unrecognizable notions of what is good and what is real and what you hold so dear.

What do you hold dear?
Me?
Today?
Thank you:)


I hold you dear!
:)






No comments:

Post a Comment