Tuesday, January 2, 2018

super moon effects and other astrological non things to think about in forcasting



I do not forcast for people. I do not know what kind of year your sign will have.
I like patterns and trends in life and I cannot divine for any one person but as far as what humans will be trending based on their habits and thangs..I might have some insights, insignificant in to what Trump will do with that Korean Kim fellow..
What a bunch of asses men can be. And it is never enough where they go, "okay, I am going too far now."
Nope, the ego see, and men forget that every other ass dictator died before them some brutally and yes, big mouth, big head and penis size for sure must play in to it.
So transparent men can be.
The pene' they are obsessed. One guy I know, is always adjusting and well, "obsessed" is all I can say about that.
"Pride goeth before the fall!"
They do not say  that for no reason. Before one takes one's last breath, I wonder if they then cry out "no, please, let me stay in this meat suit and be in pain just because I know my own awareness!"

I do not want to dwell too long on men's issues because woman are what I am.
That full moon made me think a lot about plans and big future moments where I will deal with what I am doing right now.

Each person has only so much to work with and the rest of their time here,  they have to hunger for and risk things like feelings and expectations, the heart and where they really stand in the life they live!
I wish that our lives  could be so precise like a Thomas Keller recipe. I am sure he has his shabby moments somehow, maybe.
He calls his place, The French Laundry! I wonder if it is  because it is so clean and just perfect. Like his food"))
A Libran he is!
Ahh...
Yesterday I made his version Croque Madame! His techniques are spotless, man! Delicious! You have to make your own Brioche at least one time to truly appreciate his touches.
Might as well put your mind to something serious like perfecting. your skills which really do matter and this whole thing with the way commerce is going, I say embrace it and take what you can from each experience.


Public speaking can be a risk

trolls

angry mob

irrational mob

irrational beliefs

truth unfolding

more understanding

one earth

one














No comments:

Post a Comment