Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saturday is Saturn's day

I do flip flop on how my mind works and that is why I get so anxious when I become aware of trips and glitches. I will say this to you in my quiet voice with has much weight. I am a warrior and will slay things one by one. I will think about and say these  things as I go, like a check list a pilot would use,  so that I do not have to remember what I said because each movement each thought takes time and space and what we do in that time and space is how we get to live.

Imbolc is up on us! xxxxxxxxx

I love love love love it!!
This is the best time for plan, I meant to say "Plan".
clean up
cuddle
learn good things
pay better attention
pay bills
get money back
make investments in you future self
do more yoga
eat more fiber
Saturn aspects love fiber and more water (if I were honest, I would say, every aspect loves water and fiber)


There are many magical innuendos as to what plants are ruled by Saturn..
http://christopherpenczak.com/planetary-magic-7-saturn-karma-and-protection/#.WlCnOVunHcc

these stood out for me;
moss
tonka bean
tobacco
skullcap
burdock
beets

Beets..yummy, with olive oil and lemon and salt and pepper, roasted for about an hour..eat them!
Have a warm day, it is so cold out there this morning.









No comments:

Post a Comment