Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Full Moon Leo moon blood moon leonine aquarian moon

I dreamed all night of dancing! Fun, light steps..
Some weird Romanian gypsy dance.

It was the Romanian woman who was one of my last people, she kept talking and talking...
I have spoken to many many people over the years and  yesterday, this one Romanian woman my age came in and she talked and talked and talked. I liked her but she can't come over and hang out. I do not hang out, there is always work to be done here. Clean up is a main thing in skin care making.
How about the red head who stinks of Jane Carter products..she kept trying to hug me and I frikin let her because she is old and mean and broken and thinks she is right and she is but a delicate creature.. I swear she gets smaller every time I see her..

"anastasia, do not give those people your phone number!!"

I do, sometimes they get in for a year and then you know me..all mayhem!

They get their feelings hurt because I am not there for them like at the store they shop at..
I have to let them down, it is not always easy.
I am convinced that there is a cast system and they cannot convert their loyalties from themselves and so they carry that to the "friendship" I might be a part of that structure there..

I might, hold myself higher and they cannot reach because all they do is shop and nothing else. They do not have any creative endeavors beside being sugar free, gluten fee and vegan, paleo and for sure have allergies to everything including patchouli but they still insist on buying from me knowing I specialize in patchouli products! I have my limits, see?

Us, everyday in many ways, and you must  know this, even if ten days or years go by, we are thinking of each other and you and me, we are actually connected.
You care about me in a way that is not intrusive  or somehow conveys a need to be be more special and more in need of special care. And I will always care about you the same way..connected, gracious, no expectations!
There are no tantrums between real friends!






1 comment: