Monday, January 29, 2018

intelligence in the real world

"so far as I can remember, there is not one word in The Gospels in praise of intelligence."
Bertrand Russell

In continuation with my rants and questions of our humanity and all that good stuff..here we are, in light of new light and new ideas springing forth like a seductress, all fresh and clean and pretty..


My uncle died. Great guy and wonderful person/ He loved me for some odd reason! I loved them all  so much, my cousins. I could be free there, no one beat me..funny I remember that now. I spent summers there with my cousin Fanitsa who taught me about fashion and the night life in Lansing Michigan. We danced our guts out!
Yes, to Theo Stavros!
 I sang songs of the "macaria" which touch the heart and get the blood pumping and tears of both joy and sadness of loss and every day life mean really nothing, we ARE actually powerless like the chants say over and over. LOL
My mother's main concern besides grieving, was that I do not shame her by wearing bad clothes like boots that are masculine. I mean I have big feet, do you want me to squeeze in to delicate shoes? I bought some from Amazon to please her and I bought a proper dress!
Funerals are expensive for all. They bought the coffin on line. :))
We are so wealthy and happy and yet when the 50 people sat down to eat and the talking on the stand started.. I am hearing how bad we are and how we are in bad spiritual shape as a country and nation.
I wished I could stand up and say things but I remained silent. It was their thing and that is that.

Bad off? Are you kidding me??



look at me
look at me

we are not shitty
stop saying that!
we are not destroying our spirituality
we are not burning women alive
we are not torturing men in the town square. ( my grandfather by Nazis)

America is not in trouble. yes that Trump guy, his secretaries of whatever, I don't care about them! 
I could get pot before that guy ever came around and he wants to take it away, now? Ass.. he lets big pharma make opiates by the billions and jails the herb growers.
 He is dumb but he is one guy who is going to die with his outworn ideas like those religious ayatollahs in Iran! Still,  imagine a world like that all over Earth! We fought hard and long to not have that tyranny!


Seriously we are not big trouble.
we have hot water
clean floors
food
more food
no fields to till and  sew and process for storage...
it is hard and most would die as we are 9 meals away from chaos for sure..
science ensures us that there is plenty to eat and whole foods near by where the green lentils are organic and cheap in any store!

we are well dressed for our weather
how many geese does it take to make one of those coats no one had to hunt down and kill pluck and sew in to waterproof material? I think it is 12.


I am going to leave you with this story of a pope of ancient times like around 340 ad...

So this temple of monks refused to use unleavened bread for their liturgy and they were told over and over, "do not use unleavened bread"!
Well, the  main archbishop or I do not think they were even called that yet,  to follow God's laws.. he  went over there with some thug priests and such ilk  and they tied them all 12, to horses and dragged them through the streets till they died..

Yea, we do not do that any more!

We have so much good so much affluence and so much drama on the telly..

"witch hunt"
Really?
Let us talk about a real witch hunt?
Not because a bunch of men get their feelings hurt when their dirty secrets become social media!

"witch hunt"?

Not really

No







1 comment: