Sunday, March 18, 2018

hello new moon in Pisces











Late Pisces at that!
I just think it is a great time to air our resentments and move on.
You cannot change what happened only what is happening.
Are you going to cower in fear and lie to get by, or are you going to open your eyes and do what needs done? That will be more clear now!
Being realistic about what matters instead setting conditions that you can never live up to and then you make up stories of how you think things are in order to make yourself feel better.
Some tell me that all that is mental illness.
I am not a modern thinker and when someone asks me if I am depressed, I do not know what to say.
of course I am. I have PTSD all over the place, we all do maybe huh?
I carry on and make good art and immerse myself in dirt and seeds and keeping my spine straight and strong.

I love this new moon. Pisces energies can really stir things up.
Begin with a clean space..clean up debris, and stir up some behind the scenes dust..it has been sitting there too long and you must deal.
I am so excited about all the boons mostly. Pisces brings hidden money and not hidden money, you'll get some and but good!
You'll get treatments and self care. Pisces needs to be clean and groomed at all times.
At home. they do not really care.

Have a beautiful Sunshine Lovely Day  where your waters sparkle with turquoise shafts of light  and then  starry  nights driving light deeply in the deepest part of your ocean...om

No comments:

Post a Comment