Wednesday, March 14, 2018

more ideas on mercury venus uranus












do not make rash decisions
do not hide yourself under the rug
this is the time to shine as a doer
ask for what you want
of all that is good and pure
so much that you now are in great health
so much now that you can rest
in the evening when we can surrender
to the soft safe homes we can create and have

too many nick knack and fantasies have dragged you down
relying on the wrong dog for sure let you down
fucking dogs
relying on someone else's cape is not comfy
why not pursue a new game
where you are perfectly safe..perfectly confident make no mistake


you are the player
you are the knowledge and doer of all that is good and all that is real in your moment at this moment
and

carry a sword (swords are truths, words, ideas, representing the element, air)) they are also real knives and swords. learn knife skills!

it will help when lower weak minds come a callin' or when you need to finely dice a tomato with out too much juice on the board.




 your chariot has only room for one
that is what is given to all of us




I say sword but really we are dealing with a lot of fire, Your heart and Your Hearth at home..
feeling burned out maybe and on the positive sexy, fit, good looking, groomed.. because I mean it is masculine all day this Uranus Venus Mercury weirdness..I thought ...still looking good at all times is a nice idea. Seems like grooming  your home would invite more boons. I always find that a clean kitchen and work space is a must before any project is begun. I get more money  when I am generous to me and you ..I do. I know it.

Fire in the hearth..This is where I Think we should remember what we are and why we have survived all the almost 200 thousand years..

I wish we could look at Earth this way like a nice clean kitchen that is a pleasure to walk in to..ah, sparkly clean and happy, bread rising, wonderful old whore smells out of the warming pot I keep the gele in in order to melt the wonderful labdanum in to the patchouli. It makes a delicious black thick syrup.

I was thinking this aspect  was going to be fast . I say, perhaps we are warming up. Venus is just getting started.


Venus Uranus?
Be practical, now? No way!



** art by Emily Balivet

No comments:

Post a Comment