Wednesday, March 7, 2018

when I was 17










 I will not begin singing songs..about the past too much. I like happy songs and at my age, soft not rock or heavy metal..okay a little bit. I change as I need to. I mean no one wears their hair like that anymore! 

Always forward, always looking out and trying to take in the scenery..and change as I will it.
 To be willing and able and forgiving and greatful all because it helps my brain work better and not because of some divine reward. That is the lie men tell.
I want that for all of us..The strong will to survive and change as needed. It takes every cell to make a decision..that is why yoga and breathing is so good.
I want peace on earth and the goodness that modern technology can provide.


Yesterday I helped a lovely woman who is Jewish and to the point of not even making her own decisions because the rabbi and her husband and god might not think it is according to kosher laws..
I told her I am an atheist and that stuff means nothing to me and I still love her anyway..
Her eye squinted at me and she asked me what I am?
"I am Greek Orthodox by birth and as far as my parents are concerned, I will honor them what ever  way they want..on my own time I will honor myself."
She squinted more at me..smiling..sort of.
You will never go back  you can't go back all the way and that is why the past is and can be remembered  in all sorts of ways..dreamy, rough edged or spiritually jacked to a degree of myths..where nothing is real.

So my lovely lady..with the kosher collagen thing..
\She kept looking at her phone for her husband's text so he could approve of the chicken collagen she needs because she will not take beef collagen because the rabbi said "no"..
(People, they are consuming collagen by the bucket fulls so they can stay young looking see?)

And if you tell me that Jewish women are powerful in the home and I will tell you the same about Greek women..and yet, god's laws are all men, all men all day!
All day!

This poor creature who is lovely and indoctrinated to think that one ancient text followed to the letter is all it takes. I know that it is not really her own choice. I know because I know.
I did not debate her..
For goodness sake! No, but it is hard to keep my composure at such rigid expectations from a race of people god created to be his chosen and yet he never one time showed up to help them. he showed up when he was pissed often enough, hey??
Yup, he did and he boasts about it throughout most of the old testament...and yet, like in the story of Job, this oppression and violence continues..

Don't get mad at what I say. the truth will set you free as John said in the New Testament and all that good stuff after the pestilence and boils God threw at his people when he was pissed. Imagine that? 
I mean even Amazon Whole Foods will write you up and give you a counselling before they throw you under the bus. 
lol
Well, I am gracious as you know. I will always keep my composure at my sales job..here, it is open and free for me to say things.
I hope you understand..I see every race of people all day long with "special" needs.

."I need this because this, I need that because god, I need this because this and that and vegan, and paleo and belly fat and vegan...."

You know what you need? 
You need to breathe and stretch and not think so much about what you mean and really, not all that much on  this little dot in space, except for the good soap and creams you put on your bod babe!
Collagen anyone??
We got chicken, beef, fish, all not kosher..lol



No comments:

Post a Comment