Sunday, March 25, 2018

when the cleaning up becomes an art form and other little tidbits which keeps us gnawing on little things

I am not even on vacation yet but in a few days it will be full on, doing!
I am so excited.
When I moved here, see, I had the garage all to myself and then..
all of  my kids moving here and there think it is perfect to fill my garage with their extra stuff.
I mean get rid of it. "oh, no not in the new house, but still I love it..okay take it to momas garage.."
Oye!
I am not having a garage sale, I am for sure simply chucking all the nick knacks I have not touched for years and then I am white  painting that garage floor too. lol
Boys boys boys..
I am making everything a "she shed" where we can just look pretty and be happy.

The whore cat lives in there now so I love that about the garage.:)

The whore cat 2018
the whore cat
She came to my house one day right in the back door like my prissy black cat with the white beard does and she communicated that she wants in and she wants in now! It was so cold, I gave in.
I said no. I said no no no..No more animals other than my prissy cat who does not just take house anywhere here. and and is  choosy about who she is gonna love on.
The whore cat.. I gave in, she kept on..
she greets me when I come home rubs herself all the way to the tip of her fluffy tail that she is interested in sleeping on my bed and checking out other comfy snuggie rooms she can languish in.
My prissy cat hates this and she took off for a few days because  the whore cat won't leave. She hates her! I saw that  my boy made flyers for the neighborhood on my printer because he thought  our kitty was lost  and when I went top print my new labels for the orange blossom little perfume I made for us, there was no ink!
Whore cat!
She lives in the garage happily as of today. She seems  all happy and comfy in there..I put blankets and water and food.
frikin whore cat...








No comments:

Post a Comment