Friday, March 23, 2018

Mars Pluto Capricorn and the Saturn too!

It sounds bad I know because we automatically think it is going to be based on our fears.
I think t is going to be fantastic. Why?!
We should make it so that is why.

Be somber if you have to to get a job done

Be.classic and be somber when thinking about choices which feature ideas not quite to your comfort.
We all feel something serious right now and sorry, Jesus has nothing to do with it.
Nor does any saint in your past vigils who never seem to show up with a better scanning device. (joke)

I am not going to rant about spirits when I love astrology so much.
I see things in my head about it. I see angles and protrusions and it travels in there and wiggles my senses.
lol

I just made this delicious awesome perfect smooth grassy heavenly strong soap..I love fougeres and I love them so!
Here we have a collection of high quality essential oils such as aged patchouli oil from 2009, and geranium bourbon and clary sage from eastern europe, I think bulgaria. I put a dollop of vanilla at the finish to just soften its spirits a bit and take the edge off.
yummy!

As there is always a little bit mix left over I like to make a combo deal with another soap mix..
here we have, French Grassy Meadow.



The top layer here is a mix of shea butter, kokum butter and organic buttermilk from a a private batch I made for a girl.
Yes, buttermilk. It does something and  the lather is for sure different and creamy and I smell nothing from over burned ammonia which can happen  when using organic wet materials in soap. I added kokum because sometimes I just want to say, "kokum" :)
It is that lavender oil I used, french, grassy, floral, deep, attracting, soothing, soothing , sooo..thing...


About Saturn Mars and Pluto?
Be aware of underhanded jerks who secretly hate life and will try to get you to hate life too.
Be mindful  of your words. Be gracious under pressure. 
Being bitter is no way to love(pluto) I mean live!
Mars loves to be in Capricorn so ask for more and Saturn is a dick anywhere especially at home so there is that. he is fine Saturn is with all of this. 

Hey Saturn, you say you want to be alone and the how no one understands your pain..or Saturn is like "I alone can do this so you all look at me suffering while overdoing things myself.." ha h a ha

Look and see where these Capricornian boys are visiting in your chart. For me it is my First house..Changing and or fixing my appearance to fit my age..perfection!
I am doing yoga  and making sure I am saying happy, funny, glad, song singing, attractive words..
You? Where is capricorn in your chart?
go look if you want :)





No comments:

Post a Comment