Wednesday, March 21, 2018

sun in aries mercury in aries venus in aries uranus in aries












It is an Aries fire stormy experience in many areas. And how things will be a matter of skill and ability!
I would rather  hide in my cave and make stuff. That is why I love astrology. It gives a reflective view of our mythology and frankly I cannot stop..so here we are. I do and say things and my words reach millions of like minded minds..om




I know that I am held accountable for many things. To be honest they all whey on my mind and yet there is nothing I can do about the big things except do my duty always.
That is to serve on my terms.



How rich and perfect can a life's cause be?
I sometimes see all the intense glory were give and take away from one another and how cold and chilling as a group we can be.
I would rather hide in my cave and make things with my hands. Hide and hone in on my will and how that makes my brain so much smarter..yes indeed!

I have had many people ask me for more fougere's and more chypres and more lemon..lol



I am out of lemon ice again, it is nice and strong, people love strong!
 I do not care what that lady said about my old whore soap, as far as I am concerned I love her.
I forget that I make stuff for me and how that is the most important magic here.
I raise the brain in my head to create a composition based on my will to drive it to where it needs to go. Oh. it goes! Sometimes its own way :)


I made a face gele with all the amazing serum oils you can muster and just enough beeswax to  hold them together. truly something worthy of you.
I will take better photos soon. I think you will be pleased.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/587963082/exquisitely-rich-face-and-decollete-gele?ref=shop_home_feat_3

 rose sandalwood

neroli frankincense

frankincense rose


Have a wonderful day and think about how awesome the next soap batch is going to be.


I am making buttermilk lavender soap for a special order. The lavender oil that I am working with  is spectacular!

clean
linalol
fresh
happy

Yes to all those things!









No comments:

Post a Comment