Monday, March 26, 2018

sun mercury venus mars in capricorn

When Mercury is involved it is all about words (all of your words have power) and how many you spew out of your mouth make a difference.
It is also about little thoughts that can drive one crazy and mostly it is all about "me, me, me, me"

Mars in Capricorn and what it brings to the table..

 Simple minds will be greedy for toys, complex minds will be suave and true..what!


We always think about our hurt feelings and what you are going to do about it now kind of low  behavior. It can lead to bitterness and drama because always, one expects too much that is why one is not happy..
I also think the level of drama can get irritating and I for one do not care for it. There can be arguments and "he said, she said things"

Mars in Capricorn makes my stomach hurt for the truth. Also just because one knows the truth and how bad good they may be, there are still heavy responsibilities attached to them and  for sure, one cannot hold to indignance as a way of performance..it leads to decay and dinginess.

**Mars in Capricorn can be like Colonel Wilhelm Klink on Hogan's Hero's..
"Hogan!!"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogan%27s_Heroes

lol

I feel like when my mom comes over there will be an inspection and she will say all the things I need to do.
"I mean it is 20 degrees out there mom!"

The next thing to do is think of future me.
I ponder and ponder and weigh out my possibilities and my duties to me and my money habit.
Oh, did I say money habit?


this song is for sure going in my greatest hits collection


I love money and money loves me
I love money and money loves me
loves me
loves meeee
I love clean house and clean house welcomes me
I love clean house and cleans house welcomes me
welcomes me
welcomes me
I love success work
and success work  monies me
monies  me ee
monies me

I hope so for all of us. You can add other great lyrics such as " I love my lover and my lover loves me in every way I love and every day I love him or her or them ..dang man.
why?

What else is there? We are simply simple beings thinking we are complex beings..I wonder what is out there really and what drives us..yes I know about intuition dark matter and all sorts of things which cannot fully be  explained, this, the infinite unknown
the divine unseen
the driving force of gravity
what are we?
I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment