Saturday, March 17, 2018

my best things and yours and walking dead ideas rick and what Negan said to him on the walkie...wow







Do I still love the walking dead?  Maybe, yes and maybe, no.

I am sorry Rick but your dumb choice to go take Maggie to hill top started this whole thing and I am a little bit disappointed that you would be that careless with lives..all noble for what? If you had stayed calm and put a hot towel on her she would maybe loose the baby or get better which is what  happened. She got herself better. I would have turned back and hid in the sewers until I knew what I was dealing with but you were all like , " I am a bad ass son!"
You forgot that anyone can bleed out  no matter how strong willed.remember you said that when you went back for Darrell's brother, Merle, the guy you handcuffed to a roof in a zombie apocalypse?
I mean what a dumb ass there, he cut off his whole hand when a pinky would allow passage or you break the hand, I mean something else.. Plus why is he wearing army gear and he does not have a knife or three tucked away in all places? Ah that was the past and best season of walking dead. the first one!
Here we are now then, season eight...
Glen got killed, Abe got killed and Rick, groveling and  done. Fighting still and without much sense..I was sick to my stomach when all of them  killed all those people in their sleep. 
And, and, while Rick, he was naked in that hot stupid garbage tanker thing, his boy was getting bit..his own boy! He is being a dick man! They should have helped they boy  Saddik from the get go and that way Carl could have lived another day.
Granted, the fight is real. Negan needs to go down and stay down, but sorry, he is no worse than Rick, or Maggie or Glen. Okay, worse, he is, worse.  loyalty is something even he can't master. he is a big man and yet his dick is normal, well, he just goes on and on about his dick. ha ha ha ha but what he said to Rick, rang true as ever!



The real thing that would happen is many would die, no phones, no toilet, no internet, no food, they took it. No warm fire they burned the beds in it for fun. I realize no TV story can tell what we would really do in such chaos..our behavior would change. Our loyalties would change and our language would change to comply with what needs done..we would all be more like Eugine. I would be more like Michonne Mixed with Carol..


You know my dad he retells the story of the Germans and Italians while retreating in Northern Greece, they were attacked by mountain fighters while leaving the area! So they went back to the village and killed a bunch of people.
My dad was six. 

Later  when The Greek Communists were fighting the others Greeks who were like,  "no way are we comunists, fuk off!"
Greek Civil War:
They took some kids away from their parents and shipped them to Albania to be educated and saved. They took one boy and a girl from our village and after many years they were able to retune and yes, they were different..who knows the sadness of such traumas?
During this time in Greece, 1949 there were many political radical ideas..all about order and discipline and cold rigid environments.
His dad, my grand father, was fighting for the other side. 
There were many women at home and some men were simple farmers that did not fight and the village was about 500 villagers.
Proti, it means first, the first village outside of the big city of Florina, Greece.

My yia yia, and her six kids went and hid in the hay loft, scared shitless. as they lit the hay on fire and drove my dad and his brothers and sisters and my yia yia out.

"Where is your husband?"

 They were soldiers all pissed and they were killing and burning homes everywhere. They burned all of my grandfathers books.my dad salvaged one. he was just a boy and he grabbed the one thing he thought was precious..we still have it.
When the communist  soldiers saw that there were educated people there, they burned the house down.
"where did you live then, dad?"
"We lived above the animal barn as my grandfather had built that first before the house.they killed animals too but we had a few and they kept us warm until spring"
I always say the road to survival is well thought out skills.
I also always say, I Live in Livonia, with a nice setting of homes and nice people..safe and sound from killer zombies..

No comments:

Post a Comment