Tuesday, March 13, 2018

saraswati spring wishes shreem hreem saraswati learning memory and making the best of what you already know you know

I am very happy that time ticks through March because you know why? I can go outside and not suffer in coldness..yes..

I hope you are all well. I am taking a moment to tell you about my spring times wishes and plans..

I have had requests for an old whore balm and going forward a gnarly bitch balm..
both who I am and who I have been and what ever I am becoming in my secret soap and essential oil world.
I will now break out in a  little diddly..

Just  because  am gnarly doesn't mean I am not good.
Just because you  think all women are whores, doesn't mean we are not..it is what we were made for and now your mad
don't be mad harness that bitch they say she is and make a thing right by doing your  own true will and by making your brain be your might  where gender plays no role
so yes, be the old whore
be the deeply stunning smart funny attractive rich sultry most excellent sexy whore of whores..

lol
 I am harnessing the goddess saraswati ..I like what she stands for.
In spring time there are many rituals performed around the world. For me it is when I uncover the fig tree from a long cold winter and I pull the long fibrous matter off of the compost and burn it!
It is now that I will plant some seeds, like  spinach and broccoli and collards..
Tomatoes indoors for now..

In  astrology word has it that we have a Uranus little snappy aspect that came and went. It has to do with the metals and the money and medical surgical matters..Mercury and Venus were involved..maybe some small stuff lingers and one must attend to matters here  because Uranus has no heart I am afraid and venus wants art and flair and mercury wants to rush everything..venus mercury in general when together want to rush love and sex..ohh la la One must not confuse my ideas as fact however because  my brain is  what it is!

have a great wonderful day..


https://www.etsy.com/listing/586285310/springtime-lavender-honey-cakes-with?ref=shop_home_feat_4








No comments:

Post a Comment