Tuesday, November 27, 2018

almost december and happy birthday saggitarius







I was just reading astrology forecasts to the stars and, they are all having a great year.
I hope you have had a great year.
For me it has been super excellent as far as my growth and pain levels at the same time.
If I sit too long it hurts and yet the body wants to sit..this meat suit! (mine) she beacons me constantly :)I am so happy about yoga though! Gosh, it is one of the beautiful things I can do still that makes me feel so good! Libra will have a great year in 2019!

Meanwhile I made soap. Oh, so weird and still developing.
Sometimes, frankincense is slow to meld with all that other resinous material. They seem a little too tightly composed. He lossens things up that guy.


Years ago, Justine Crane gave me a bunch of floral waxes. I stowed them until I could hold them and see what comes from my hand and her generous spirit. That lady! And what a great year it will be for her!
Sagittarius, she is!

There was orris, there was mimosa and pink lotus and then I had the last of the tuberose from 2002.
I melted everything, I added vetiver and frankincense and red mandarin oils to the soap cream.
Cold pressed olive oil from Italy and the best I can get! So delicious as a food as well as for its amazing possibilities to transform other botanicals in to safe usable material..
It is our best thing, olive oil. I love it!
In my opinion, which in my shallow little bubble way, and as I ponder on what is and what might come of it..we are all having a great 2019! 

okay I will leave you with this because it made an impression on me..would you rather burn all your bridges and be alone with your pride or do you understand that we all need to forgive each other and work together. ?? Maybe your pride hurts more people than the one person you are trying to teach a lesson..get off your high horse and be the lesson./




No comments:

Post a Comment