Saturday, November 24, 2018

full moon nuff said already

the full moon is in gemini and it is a reflection of all of last month, you see. All of the broken things and bad news ands health issues and family strife.
I blame trump!
No I do not but he is unlucky in the position as it has caused a lot of division regarding government and who we let in.   He babbles and we all need to hate on someone. I am not hating him.
I would not do that job ever! This full moon is about the truth coming out and the truth about how wrong you may have been..well, learn and move on, who cares about guilt!
Ah, politics..
Well I say, be fair. If there are hard working good people coming in yes, if there are thousands from thousands of miles walking and hitching rides and risking their lives crossing rivers and deserts to get here, I mean, Let them in, give them water and yes, they have to stay in a questioning area to make sure they are not sick with a bad bug that can wipe out millions! You worry about a frog in the swamps introduced, how about ebola, my friend? Does that sound like humanitarian. Those germs can come from somewhere..I mean germs in the most loose sense of the word, okay. I know they a virus..like the bird flu..how it spread like the wind because birds carried it on their journeys.

For my family, it took a long time before we could step foot in this country.
My cousin schooled me when we got here. It was 1968 and soon the riots in detroit started. We lived in Detroit for a year and then moved closer to the suburbs. In Detroit, we lived in a neighborhood with many other races who accepted each other. Mexican, Armenian and Greeks too. My first teacher was African American and she couldn't have been more kind and accepting of me.My mother still covered her head in public and  she made our home clean and safe. We lived in a duplex with Rita Kovlakas  and her family. They were southern Greek and yes, there is a difference. darker and more Turkish looking..well in all that hate, they managed to mix, how about that!

When we moved in the whiter part of town, things changed. I remember they made fun of us every day. I was chased home from school and they would take my hat, my wild greek hair flying all over the place while my tears of why would they do this, ran fast and hard. I always ran home, always.
My savior was Mrs, Scorice, my art teacher. I do not know what she saw in my but I loved her class, loved loved the work and the clean up and the supplies to play and create with. I passed on this trait to my two daughters who I couldn't be more proud of.

I hope during this mercury retrograde, you realize what you treasure most. Please do not treasure your anger and hate..that is being a little bitch!


No comments:

Post a Comment