Tuesday, November 20, 2018

pumpkin pie spice has no pumpkin in it strange sun moon in aries scorpio

Interestingly, both are ruled by Mars.
The Aries Effect and be where..he has to realize he must bend and that he is being mean until he is not.
The Scorpio Scene has to stop burning bridges and then realizing the mistake and then again blaming the other guy. Yes some things cannot be mended, stupid advice from outsiders in your family may be the wrong advice.
Maybe that is me, I am loyal to the death..maybe that is scorpio and aries..ruled by Mars the god of war!
Sun moon aspects are small and minor in the daily events in our lives. They reflect on our attitude towards one another and how we forget that we are artists. You might be making a mountain over a little mound in the road.

I am not talking about scorpios or aries..but this the scenario in some cases.
Forget it!
All your anger will amount to nothing in the end.

Me and etsy..
yesterday, I was supposed to have my money deposited in their bank or whatever it is. I made it so it would already be in my account before they could mess with it. They messed with it. Their computer just takes all the fees right up and I no longer have any sort of budget.
I am not broke, they just get my money before I do.
I do not know about you, but, a 14 dollar proffit is kind of pathetic seeing as that my products are above and beyond most out 800 thousand on etsy.
I have written them, as you may already know, in business, policy is policy.
Well, handcrafted means handcrafted.. I have pay pal and it is fine for now. That is if you'd like some nice beautiful  soap from me. I know you would!

It is very easy to just stop. You just stop. As a libra, I have been accused of flip flopping and taking too long. I do about certain aspects of my life. I overlook the water bill for example. It is always big because I clean a lot!
:)

It snowed here last night. Winter is about cleaning your bed so it is nice a cozy for the cold !

 I wish that I could use my linen sheets but dang, they are always too hot no mater how cold it is! Just some fat socks then.













No comments:

Post a Comment