Tuesday, November 6, 2018

libran venus moon and mars in aquarius







Look at  all that lovely air trine. Mars in aquarius fanning the already lovely crisp dry air that Libra can bring.

I want to you to be in a love affair but remember that there is someone crying when you get the boy or girl. I did say trine so that means a happy heart or a broken heart. That said, you are above all that.
Libra is smart, will think things but there is a volatile note here. Libra can be violent, cold and basically a bitch. This is my comment on all of us now not just libras..that is the whole point of forecasting astrology.
Nevertheless one must consider that the new mooooon is coming in scorpiooooooh oh oh..
Time to get the bowels of your mind


cleaned out.

Talk to a mentor too. Make sure he is actually your  mentor and not someone making a list and then holding the parts of the list accountable somehow.
Tell them to leave you alone to do your own work, to make your own lists.

Tell a friend or your mom and then burn it. That is what my love told me.  I did it. Here was my new moon ritual for allowing to conquer the dragon and win.
I made a fire. A really good one and then I sat and gazed at it unique every time beauty..so so hot and the wood gentle burning, some of it still wet from the rains..I thought about what I need to burn..the fight with my ex over one of our sons, the thing with any child who has gone dark and come back home like the long lost son of the old testament.
My dad said that "that scripture is and should be sacred to a parent" "you must receive the prodigal child when he comes in good faith"
Oh papou!
He is a simple man but as a parent the rules change when your son or daughter is in trouble. If they stay that way..well you loose and cry more. When they change for the better, you accept and forgive.
Not keep  bitterness over arguments you had years ago. Burn it down and wake up!
 I suppose. I think scorpio is about loyalty but sure, being loyal to the death is something special but remember that is you..you  are loyal to satan god both of them since you speak of them so much..god this and god's love that..stop it. He is not real and that guy has done more damage that turn in to a snake and eat fruit with a hot babe. I will not bore you with my religious angst today.The snake in that story was never said to be satan, we gave the snake that role later..
they would say, "well who else would cavort with that woman, the whore!"
rawrrrr ha ha ha

Om Gum Ganapaye Namaha
Om Om Om
I had these huge chunks of dragons blood that no mater what would not break up. I pounded them with a hammer and nothing. I soaked them in alcohol with all the bits and chunks from Old Whore jar I had saved over the year. It does get super concentrated on the sides of the glass, you see. There are bits I cannot ever scrape out because labdanum and oakmoss are so heavy in a blend.
Goddess but I love aromatherapy so much!
They had soaked for days these rocks of red crimson and then I threw it all in my fire with my heart and my mind focused on what I am and burning away attachments and anger.

om
gum
ganapataye
namaha

The destroyer of obstacles
Ganesh

New Moon In Scorpio is coming soon..


dive in to the depths to face the truth of all that we are and all that we’re exist for




No comments:

Post a Comment