Saturday, November 17, 2018

news and views about december specials and ideas about ETSY




I have been on ETSY for years now and have made a name for myself there in my small bubble way. It has been great!
I planned my orders and made creative beautiful things and sold on a platform that I thought was healthy for the ten years now.
I must say. They change all the time and calling themselves handmade products is stretching it. they are not all hand made.
They are now a bank which takes interest from hundreds of thousands of people like me.
Where they set out to gather handmade products at one place was great. Where they set out to grab every penny you earn staying there is dumb on my part.
Here is the thing..no!
The money I make is for my family not etsy. They are not for the little guy anymore it seems..jerks.lol
Pay Pal..is going to soar!


Here is the thing for real though..SPECIALS for the season!

Special Old Whore Set
$50.00
old whore soap
vanilla cocoa body butter
old whore spray tonic

Fougere' Set
$40.00
fougere soap
vanilla cocoa body butter
fougere' spray tonic

Black Night Light Set
$50.00
vetiver rose black soap
vanilla cacao body butter
vetiver rose spray tonic

Patchouli Yule Set
$40.00
one big patchouli soap
vanilla cacao butter
patchouli spay tonic


Guys these will do for a supreme and gorgeous setting for a very nice holiday gifting and keeping.
I will list them tomorrow.
I want to present them so that you can enjoy all the aspects of aromatherapy and its benefits.

have a wonderful day
anastasia




No comments:

Post a Comment