Sunday, November 18, 2018

reloading is complicated more mercury overload ideas..


The Almond Tree
resurrection
self confidence
open
friendly
music
art
food love
avoid being a self centered perfectionist

I am very late in processing my orders. Most late ever since the first time I was on etsy ten years ago. How lovely!
I must say, it has been a ride where I made money and spent a lot of it. All of it. I must now reorganize where and what I am willing to pour in to my soap making goddess time.
I am saying it is goddess time because each batch is so special. As it should be, yo! I am still going to do what I do..for me and you.

I did not make the aleppo soap yet because I still need laurel berry oil. It will come, like I said, Mercury retrograde is about fallen plans and having do without your desire right now..it is..roller blade on that! (smile)
I will make one last batch of old whore and then modify the menu so much that you may be surprised! I may be surprised.
Back to me and my lateness. Please forgive me. My personal life is so rich and full I may
be stretched to my limits.
As it always goes with Capricorn moon types.
It is a heavy thing and we take everything very very seriously. We can also see doushery so don't think you can scapegoat, ha! your way on to an explanation and I do not see the dirty truth for what it is.
Selfish greed
Jealous anger
starting a new lease on life based on old angers..think about how you behave and why you take out your anger on others. "my bad family" "my bad daughter" "my bad job"..
"well, no man will ever cheat on me again because I will be closed from now on", or, "No I won't forgive "this time", because all this stuff from years and years, I have added up to now."
:)
Hey man, the years add up when some one is mean to you all the time. No one likes to be treated badly and the all the "I am sorrys" add up!. It is human nature.
Stop  being a hurtful petulant dick. There is a thought..
Know anyone like that lately?
Mercury Rollerblade where you can remember how someone hurt you these many times and that is why you keep this one...this.. fireball rolling because you are still hurt over this or that event..
A friend from long ago used to say, "lay it down man!"
"lay down what", I would ask her..
"lay it down to god", she sang it this time!
Oye..it felt good to know that god was there for me then..was he though? I sang and felt a connection.I asked him and the bats above my head every morning as i walked to the bus to go teach English..  to show me what is best.
My mind it plays tricks on me because he let my sandal break in the middle of a downpour and  I had to walk to the client and he felt bad for me because he thought I was poor. Wow, sorry I didn't go there is propper high class un broken sandals fuck face!
After that he felt a little less of me because he thought I was poor. If I am poor, I wonder what a poor african american in the middle of downtown detroit feels like when all the new buildings going up are not even for him and he can't get beautiful groceries because all the stores charge 5 dollars for crisps!

Yea, the god thing..I need to rethink about that and also maybe not think about anything for a few hours.
Take care!
Love,
anastasia





No comments:

Post a Comment