Wednesday, February 14, 2018

ah new moon the old whore, new moon ideas and what is happening at the shop

eleneetha.com


I got a bad review! It was bad!
She hates the old whore, she said she is vile..

she bought three old whore soaps too!
one of them is tonka and it is and will continue to develop. Tonka is strong in that batch too!  Tonka indeed can be "vile"! lol

I am still a little stunned so I will not get defensive too much..
I think take these as opportunities because if amazon can kick my butt every day, I think I can manage one gal who hates the whore..who she said was, "vile"
who is she,  gordon now? Do I have to make her a better sweeter more whorish old whore for her to take it back?
She can't..
lol

The old whore, she opens doors
to look at one's soul and ones grief and smoother it with juicy love
good will and open heart
well yes, she is strong and delegate. Put her down and let her breathe..
. Put her down and let her alone to simmer. she is quiet

You know what?
Some oils are not for everyone..
all those things..you know how I can't stand spikenard and even some cedarwood and no I do not wear jasmine but when I do I get money and looks..:)
vile you say? Really??  Yes, we are vile at times. That is the beauty of the dry off. and some oils do not  match just like people. I thank you my vily one!

And as my daughter says, all reviews are for your good.

I am sold out..do I make moire or take a break? Do I let myself take the grief of one bad review and carry on with my soap life..well you know we have to talk about it.

So now I am sold of the OW!

I have three versions I am working on. There is  something I need for her to be softer..one has some dragons blood..omg, deep, inviting and a little bit vile..
here is the one that is the mother sauce

labdanum
oakmoss
bergamot,
 patchouli
patchouli
rose otto
jasmine
neroli


dragons blood drawn on the lunar eclipse jan 2018







Your tub will get oily because I put loads of oils.

Vile you say?
Tonka jasmine is kind of vile yes..
Plus I think that maybe one may not like jasmine like some people like jasmine, and my dreams of classic tonka with jasmine did not pan out exactly? It could be and let  us say this, it is just soap at the end of the day.

You still get the loads and loads of oils in there.
The whole tub thing, is complex. I clean mine all the time..


Don't buy the old whore if you cannot stand her vile nature...:))

she is a bitch  because enough with the lies of what they say you should be expecting
enough with the anger that leads to condemnation and distrust hurt feeling and lust

separation from reality

all in the proclamation of a fantasy

a fantasy

How is yours. The nature of who you are shows in each word you say and in each thought you make/

The old whore she opens doors  inside ones heart  perhaps, I do not understand all her ways..

The Old Whore, she makes notes around us that are powerfully rare and ambitious in  poise, reverence and grace.   Heart shield she secretly holds, ah the old whore..it is indeed in place.


Did I ever tell you the story of the scorpion and the frog?

"A scorpion asks a frog to carry him over a river. The frog is afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, both would sink and the scorpion would drown. The frog then agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When asked why, the scorpion points out that this is its nature."













No comments:

Post a Comment