Sunday, February 4, 2018

Champaca and patchouli news and ideas

Each oil takes its own time to marry with another oil and become a beautiful piece of smelly art. This is one of my most best secret things about my aromatherapy and it makes the magic see? I do it because I love making it and I  love the language it speaks to us then..maybe our secret longings can be real and reach far and wide to present us with ideas we never imagined would be so grand.

 The champaca in my last hair potion was so good and so much like candy, I wanted to continue with the goodness and just do champaca and patchouli together, kind of like pluto potion but not..see?

Patchouli is so good with the sweets like vanilla and ylang ylang..

champaca co2 needs a few days to expand herself.. and here, I only used the two, patchouli champaca..

I made a very very oily base to not have to heat the jojoba too much
it looks like jelly with very little beeswax..loads of good quality patchouli and no scrimping on the champaca,  I know it is hard when you dump 50 dollars in a blend..you must!

Champaca is odd in the way that many spicy sweet rooty pungent things that have come from Asia India..she is sweet like a candy you just want to keep chewing. She is sexy like no other!

Champaca  Michellia champaca L a magnolia that is just grand.. and the weird is a bright sunny delectable fun. No stress no worry.
They say when a flower is in full bloom one can smell it on a hot day like really far away! That is so cool when you break it down and notice how scent of course travels in waves like music and and..good nature!


I wanted to present her for the full moon but both she and the dragon's blood need more time, maybe today..

Dragon's Blood and Myrrh Gele'
Ground up one full cup of dragon's blood powder and poured in already melted beeswax and avocado oil..just a little bit beeswax..and the as the low and slow gives heat the dragon's blood gently gives and transforms/ It is beautiful and messy..boil all implements before and after..

eleneetha.com





No comments:

Post a Comment