Tuesday, February 27, 2018

the best part about a leo moon is that he does not get hurt feelings so easily






The cancer moon for sure will brood and carry on and cry..
we just came out of that so I am not crying except for 88 minutes of walking dead when carl died.

I still love walking dead even when I hate it. Like I just do not like too many new places just come up so now I have to get used to new actors who are boring as fuk fire!

The story is the story, get over it..it changes as it needs to.

I am also taking a small series of lectures on mythology of the world. Very nice! Of course this is a time to shine in soapmaking and new spring creations. I am digging that sea foam soap you may not have tried yet! Delicious!

eleneetha's shop



Leon moon
with all the waterty undertones of pisces floating, grinding, bumping with hard ideas of saturn pluto which if you have ever studied saturn pluto..there is change and it is violent and the world man! The world..

Do not forget that Uranus in Aries has been ready to strike so if you don't think it is important to get your work done because no one is paying attention, they are and you will be held accountable.
We as a civilization will be held accountable. I heard that North Korea wants to have talks..Yes!!
Happiness and world "order"
No one has to die. We can all be happy and survive many more of Earth's transformations before it all gets burned up by our sun and there is nothing left of us for billions and billions of years but us, our dust or whatever remnant what what were,  locked in a white dwarf star forever..that is the real heaven and it scares me more than any story or myth.



have a wonderful day and I will see you later.

there are rules
the world is negan
everyone dies








No comments:

Post a Comment