Saturday, February 3, 2018

wizzard bitch

This is my hearth  (imbolc, the heart and the hearth)welcoming wish.
I want the wizard bitch boons to rise up and greet me with
loads of money and wizard ideas
loads of grace and poise
doing what I love right now and at any house or hearth
clean
heart
that means
say what is on your mind gently

let us attend
me, my higher mind
oommmmmm

chant om 8 times and the babies stop crying
you stop crying
and try to make an OM melody and it can rise up and shake you up because when you stop to let your self be what you are..
it can hurt
every moment is accounted for..your dreams so rich and clear..
how is this happening this year
 dear sweet one there is to cross yet another life changing threshold..and carry what you are..

 a dream 
I see jewels scattered, so many, on a long  table..my two powerful daughters at each side of me
we are looking at these jewels and sorting through them..they are all so perfect and so many..
we have no fear of any thoughts..our hair is wild and free and no man tells us therefor more and more excellent  men show up and stay..yes yes yes :)

I wake up and think how profoundly the jewels were shining and  know I have had this dream before

**I would like real jewels however in dreams things are symbolic. jewels are your mind, your thoughts and the work you serve by!


Oh, hello, hi!
:))




1 comment: