Sunday, February 25, 2018

not spring time yet grand water trine and let the moody mood flow

I must have talked to 300 hundred people yesterday.
It gets like that so I am forgetful some days..so many faces..  more when it is Saturday..
The night crew says that my customers are jerks because they get mad when I am not there..
boo hoo

One lady wanted us to order something and I told her we can't because it is not scannable for whole foods market/amazon..go to target and see if they will special order you some weird thing just because you heard it at a health seminar and now your whole "cheap to yourself about shipping" has you going from store to store for that one thing of pills!
I know what is trending because they come in in droves.
A lot of constipation, a lot..
I think it is because the masses have been eating processed foods for so long they do not know what is good.

This is what one lady learned at a seminar and now already others are chiming in...
Vitamin C!
You need it and you need a lot of it apparently..
how much?
"take as much as won't get you sick and that is how you know what the limit of your body's needs!"

Come on!
No!

How much is that? Are you going to take 4 thousand Mg's a day everyday and wait for them to get you sick?
Please don't do it!
My reasons are to be reasonable not just jump on the next thing that will hopefully keep you on this rock longer that your allotted time..
Eat real food and drink lemonade lemon water or take a vitamin c..not cup fulls!
Eat a whole orange and know this!
It has more nutrients that any thing we can develop in a tablet or even a food based cultured C in Sacromaieces c..yeast..it is not the same as real..
You body will only use so much and then you pee it out and scrape tender passages in your body as it passes through..
think about that before you swallow a bunch of ascorbic acid..
just sayin'
All I want is for you to calm down and be eat salad.

You can start by enjoying water more often..not just soda or coffee or tea..then you can make you lunch.
Salad with dressing..mmmand a little crusty bread..


The grand water trine right now and for a couple days..
Moon in Cancer
a bunch of stuff in Pisces
and Jupiter is Scorpio
my favorite

I just realized how awesome that is. No wonder I am so fakin happy!
 I am so happy because I am honest to myself and you and we all fit somehow in this what ever cyber place which we meet.
I am glad to have you! Thank you for allowing me to be  be myself. Really!


Now listen, the whole Pisces thing can be some mean ass dirty addictions..it can be lost n a dream world you can seem to escape from..when all you need to do is float through this time.
Accept disappointments and calm down..
Don't you know, everything is alright, yes everything is fine..
wait..here is a song..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkje4FiH9Qc










No comments:

Post a Comment